13 Foods Causing Inflammation.
Lets look at some foods causing inflammation. 13 Foods that’s causing inflammation, learning about some of the foods causing inflammation.
- Did you know that, Inflammatory foods can damage DNA, increase insulin resistance, and heighten the risk of diseases?
- Sugary foods can trigger inflammation by stimulating the production of fatty acids in your liver.
- Processed meats like jerky or bacon are high in inflammation-causing saturated fats.
- It damages cell DNA, which can lead to cancer.
- It increases insulin resistance, which can cause diabetes.
- It promotes the growth of plaques in arteries and triggers blood clots, which can cause heart disease.
Your risk of chronic inflammation may be higher depending on your diet — sugar, processed meat, and fried foods can all cause inflammation in your body. Limiting these foods causing inflammation can help reduce inflammation and cut your risk of chronic diseases.
Here are 13 common foods products that’s causing inflammation. Plus you can get some natural health remedies, in your email inbox when you sign up.
- Foods that are high in sugar like soda and baked goods can trigger inflammation in two ways:
- Sugar stimulates the production of fatty acids in your liver. “When the body digests these fatty acids, the resulting compounds can trigger inflammatory processes,” Velonda Anderson, a nutritionist and the CEO of Sweet Potato Delights, said.
- Eating sugary foods causes your body to produce more of the hormone insulin, which, in turn, can boost body fat. This is a problem because “fat cells can produce chemicals in the body that lead to inflammation,” said Diane Javelli, a clinical dietitian at University of Washington Medical Center.
2. Foods that’s causing inflammation, processed meats are meats that have been modified through curing, salting, smoking, or adding preserving chemicals, Anderson said.
Foods Causing Inflammation, here are some examples of processed meats:
- Deli meats.
- Hot dogs.
- Beef jerky.
- Chicken nuggets.
Both processed and red meats tend to be high in saturated fat. Studies have found that eating fatty processed and red meats may cause weight gain and inflammation.
3. Many common cooking oils contain a type of fat called omega-6 fatty acids. Omega-6 fats aren’t necessarily bad — your body uses them for energy and normal growth.
But your omega-6 fats need to be in a careful balance with omega-3 fats that you can get from foods like salmon, mackerel, and flaxseed. If you eat too much omega-6 fat, it can throw off this balance, which triggers inflammation.
Foods that’s causing inflammation, here are some Cooking oils that contain omega-6 fats:
- Corn oil.
- Canola oil.
- Sunflower oil.
- Safflower oil.
- Peanut oil.
4. Foods causing inflammation; Fried foods like chicken nuggets, doughnuts, and French fries are big inflammation culprits for several reasons, including:
- Fried foods tend to have high levels of omega-6 fatty acids.
- They often contain trans fats.
- “Fried foods produce compounds in the body called advanced glycation end products, also known as AGEs. These compounds directly stimulate inflammation in the body,” said Anderson.
Foods causing Inflammation.
Although they are foods causing inflammation, there are also many anti-inflammatory foods that can help fight chronic inflammation in your body. These foods are rich in key compounds like antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids that work to reduce your levels of inflammatory proteins.
Some key anti-inflammatory foods to add to your diet:
- Fatty fish.
- Extra-virgin olive oil.
- Fruits and veggies like oranges, broccoli, and peppers.
Inflammation is a major health concern, and your diet can have a huge effect on the levels of inflammation in your body. Avoid foods causing inflammation, like sugar, packaged snacks, and red meat can help you control the problem and lower your risk of chronic illnesses like heart disease.
But keep in mind that the overall content of your diet, is more important than any one meal.
In other words, if your diet is high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains with moderate amounts of lean proteins, occasional intake of your favourite sweet treat or salty snack or even a fatty meal is not going to be a deal breaker.
Learning about foods causing inflammation
Sign up to get information by Email.
FREE Anti-inflammatory and Pain killer Remedy below the this form.
FREE Natural Detox Anti-inflammatory and Pain killer Remedy.
Blend these Ingredients: into your blender.
Add 1 whole cucumber (Slice up).
Add 1 tablespoon of ginger.
Add 1 tablespoon of honey.
Add 2 cups of water.
Blend them all in your Blender and enjoy.
Also you can check out: